Sacraments – A Brief Summary
Sacraments are tools used by ordained priests to bring recipients to a more purified and ennobled conscious life through the grace of God. Sacraments were created to form a bridge between ourselves and our Creator in order to move the creative powers of the Nameless One. They are a means of communication and grace. Sacraments raise the spiritual vibration of the planet and bless everyone who receives them.
The Holy Order of MANS uses these sacraments:
- Baptism: opening the crown chakra and dedicating the being to God, thus preparing him or her for the Illumination.
- Communion: Transmutation of bread and wine into the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
- Confession: Given upon request, confession releases negative vibrations and sins to God and provides full forgiveness through absolution.
- Mass of the Christos: the initiation of Illumination, sealing the Light of Christ in the body of the initiate.
- Marriage: uniting God, man, and woman.
- Healing Mass of Mary: healing the sick.
- Writ of Upsilon: Last rites for those approaching transition. Preparation for life in the other world.