LETTER FROM DIRECTOR-GENERAL TO ALL BROTHERS, MINISTERS
I want it thoroughly understood that every student, minister, or ministerial
student, or teacher
I am sending this letter, not because of any incident, but because I want to
feel assured that
THE TWELVE RULES OF LIVING FOR THE BROTHERS
1. Keep the Father, then Christ, then
Christ Jesus, Lord of Earth, in your consciousness at all times,
2.Obey your teacher and the Law of God.
3. Study your desires, do not incur spiritual indebtedness by wanting things not essential.
4.Think and speak only that which is true, kind, helpful and necessary.
5. Thou shalt be Selfócontrolled, be charitable, be compassionate, and consistent in all things.
6.Be affectionately detached -- not attached.
7.Find points of agreement, not difference, with your brother.
8. Love your brother and respect his personal possessions, which are Godís.
9. Practice - Prayer for Godís sake,
10. Tithe for the love of freedom.
11. Do only that which brings light into the world.
12. Let the Word of your mouth speak of your coming life.
There shall not be fostered a spirit of competition between Brother and
Brother, nor between
"WHEN ONE OF MY BROTHERS HAS TROUBLE WITH ANY OF