1. Beware of thy spiritual activity, that it is true;
for thine acts are living prayer, and thy words are as solid as the earth.
Parade not thy knowledge, lest thy soul be stripped of thy heritage.
2. Guard thy tongue in thy affections, in things of thy
affection; and lead not thy female companion into a false path. Thy love
and affection, be it carnal or heavenly, should be neutrally understood by
the woman of thy affections.
3. In all thy love-making, keep ye My Presence in thy
consciousness and the fruits thereof will be joyous.
4. Carry not in thy breast rejection of others into thy
5. Pray not in many words, but in Truth, leaving ample
time for revelation.
6. Be not ashamed of thy Father, lest He be ashamed of
7. Go ye forth and teach the gospel, but administer to
all the sick who ask and not receive.
8. Heal not the wounds of the damned, but shelter
thyself in these last hours of tribulation, for thou shalt provide.
Through the wings of the angels who sent us, thou shall be placed. My
chick shall be hidden from the storm.
9. Watch ye close for those with split personalities,
for many of these carry evil spirits.