Received December 25, 1968
1. He that would be like unto Me must wear My size shoes.
2. He that would follow Me in My wanderings must be happy when he stays
3. He that would look out of My eyes must have been crucified on My
4. The way is long but the words must be short for him who would teach
My children in this day.
5. For him who would teach My children must be ready to cure their
6. He that would follow as a priest must take my Word for law, how can
you accept others.
7. Those that enter the chamber of the Self now know the bonds of
8. For the Way of the Teacher is to beset by love.