Beatitudes of the Brotherhood
1. Blessed is he that scrubbeth pots with a prayer in
his heart, for he giveth strength for the service of God.
2. He who asketh nothing, giveth all, is heralded by
the angels of heaven.
3. He who worketh by day and night soon earneth the
right to control the powers of both.
4. For he that prepareth the sacraments is as noble as
he that giveth them.
5. For the light of the eye telleth of the wisdom of
6. For the Host watches over him who giveth of himself
without thought of self.
7. He who has just found God should keep to himself for
three days, so that he may know God.
8. The wisdom of him who talketh not speaketh many
words, but he who teacheth, when he speaks, the Brothers of heaven listen
unto his words.
9. Prepare thyself to enter into the courts of men, in
accordance with that which they would look for.
10. He that would be known as a man of God, let him so
11. For the mark of a man of God is the mark of royalty
in the courts of the most high of earth.
12. For out of the mouths of babes come words unknown
to man, but the smile and the expression tell the story of what he says.
13. He that would look for the lost lamb, let him go
amongst the strays.
14. I say unto you, that the Father-Son comes quickly.
Be not deceived of the lack of human form.
(received from Salzar, champion of the court of